January 30, 2018
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
- Give thanks for the 'GOOD NEWS' and the privilege it is to bring it to isolated unreached people groups, through the exciting means of aviation and technology.
- Praise God for the efficient and productive running of projects in the workshop here and overseas. We have started this year well.
- Give thanks for God's continued unwavering love and for His provision.
- Give thanks for recent healing from cancer and successful chemo treatment of one of our engineers overseas.
- Praise God for YOU, the people who pray for us. We are so grateful!
- Pray for a staff member who was recently diagnosed with an aggressive and rare form of skin cancer. Please pray for healing from the cancer and for courage in this challenging time ahead.
- Pray for the mass production of parts overseas; for timely manufacturing and quality output.
- Please continue praying for our staff members who returned to Europe for medical reasons. Pray that God would provide continued healing after medical procedures and restoration for them, so that they are able to return to the field.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance as we prepare to ship various boxes overseas in the coming months.
- Pray for a staff member who will soon be leaving us to move to India. Pray for comfort for family and friends as they prepare to say goodbye and for God's wisdom, guidance and protection.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Jebala in Morocco
The word Jbala comes from Moroccan Arabic Jbel, which means mountain. Thus Jbala means mountain people. A man or boy is called a Jebli while a woman or a girl is called a Jebliya. They traditionally have lived in or near the Rif mountains in northern Morocco. The Jebala favor pointed-toed leather slippers, and reed hats are traditional. Their musicians sometimes perform Sufi trance music.
- Ask the Lord to open the doors of Morocco to the preaching of the Gospel.
- Pray for effective evangelistic tools to be translated for the Jebala Arab.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to supernaturally reveal Jesus as the Way, the Truth, and the Life to the Jebala Arab.
- Ask the Lord to soften the hearts of the Jebala Arab towards the Gospel message.
- Pray that God will save key leaders among the Jebala Arab who will boldly declare the Lordship of Jesus.
- Ask God to raise up prayer teams who will begin breaking up the soil through worship and intercession.
- Pray that strong local churches will be raised up among the Jebala Arab.
For more information go to: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12336/MO
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our frequent prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.