May 23, 2016
Thank you for praying with us! Here are our recent prayer requests:
- HFA recently joined other mission agencies at Activate Missions Conference in Melbourne. Pray for the young people who attended, that many would respond to God's call to mission. Pray especially for some to hear the call to work among unreached people groups who have no way of hearing the gospel.
- We continue to contact churches seeking opportunities to share about the unreached living in isolation. Pray that the emails and phone calls will bear fruit, and many speaking engagements will result.
- The HFA Board is looking for a new Secretary. Please pray that the right person can be found.
- Continue to pray for our workers in the Himalaya Region. They have returned to the capital and the rigours of language and cultural study. Ask God for good health and good progress for them.
- Pray for Voice of the Martyrs as they use the new technology that has recently been delivered to them. Pray for success in getting 32,000 New Testaments this year in to one of the most difficult places on earth, a country closed to the gospel.
- Along with other mission organisations, VoM is keen to have HFA develop more technology to assist them in other countries as well, to bring the Gospel to the most difficult and sometimes hostile places. Pray for wisdom, breakthrough and the Lord's provision for each day, to enable this to happen.
- Staff members in Europe have a busy schedule visiting groups and sharing the vision of HFA. Pray for wise discussions, keen interest in the work and for stamina and safe travel for the staff.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
The Moor in Mali
The Moors of Mali inhabit a small kingdom in the upper reaches of the Niger River. They are nomadic Berbers. Virtually all of the Moors of Mali are Malikite Muslims. They faithfully adhere to the laws of the Koran. Though a few folk have been introduced to the Gospel out of a population of 265,000 there are no known believers.
Much intercession is needed to reach them with the Gospel.
- Ask the Lord to call people who are willing to go to Mali and share the Good News with the Moors.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to soften the hearts of the Moors towards believers so that they will be receptive to the Gospel.
- Pray that God will raise up teams of intercessors who will faithfully stand in the gap for these precious people.
- Ask the Lord to raise up strong local churches among the Moors.
For more information go to: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/13592/ML