Who we are
Hope From Above Inc. (HFA) is an Australian-based Christian organisation, founded on December 4, 2013. Our purpose is to help bring the gospel to unreached and inaccessible people groups, who cannot access the good news by their own initiative today. We aim to do this by providing aviation and technical support to pioneering ministries.
To declare God’s glory among the nations, His marvelous deeds among all peoples.
“After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”
– Revelation 7:9-10 (NIV)
“How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”
– Romans 10:14-15 (NIV)
The purpose of HFA is to help bring the gospel to unreached and inaccessible people groups, overcoming their isolation through aviation and technology, where no other alternatives are available, and without which, these people would remain unreached.
In doing so, HFA seeks to support existing mission organisations and individuals in their ministry through the utilisation of the new methods and the use of unconventional and innovative technology, applied specifically, as dictated by needs, rather than random opportunities.
Hope From Above Inc. (HFA) is an interdenominational, evangelical organisation thoroughly believing the infallibility of the Bible, and the empowering of the Holy Spirit for service. We believe and affirm:
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures.
- The triune Godhead of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The two-fold nature of our Lord Jesus Christ as God and man, His virgin birth, vicarious death and bodily resurrection.
- His present majesty.
- His future coming in glory.
- The fall of mankind and consequent moral depravity and need of regeneration.
- Justification by faith through the substitutionary death of Christ.
- Sanctification by the Holy Spirit.
- Resurrection of the body and eternal judgement.