January 15, 2018
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
- Give thanks for a good start to the new year and a positive outlook for 2018.
- Praise God for a beneficial time at Belgrave Heights Summer Convention where HFA hosted a mission stall.
- Thank God for a good run in our factory workshop, producing ’technology’ used by Voice of the Martyrs.
- We praise God for a functioning new prototype, which we can now begin to produce.
- Praise God for the privilige of using aviation & technology to bring the gospel to the ends of the earth.
- Pray for our staff who returned to Europe from the Himalayas to undergo a medical procedure. Pray for healing and a smooth recovery.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance as we revise our constitution.
- Pray for an electronics mass production run to be initiated soon, so that the project will not be delayed any further.
- Pray for successful coordination of projects and unity among staff members as we work towards deadlines and deliverables.
- Pray for wisdom as we need to replace a valuable staff member and rearange some job roles in the workshop.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Baggara, Shuwa Arab in Chad
Chad is one of the poorest and most illiterate countries of the world. The Arabs of Chad are mostly nomadic, but some live in the villages and towns. The language of the Arabs is the main language of communication in the country, which makes it especially important to evangelize the Arabs. Although the Arabs are respected by the Chad government because of their wealth in animals, they don't play a very large role in Chad's political arena. Chad is a difficult country to access, and the economy operates on a subsistence level. Hardy workers are needed to carry the Gospel into this region.
- Ask God to grant wisdom and favor to the missions agencies that are focusing on the Chadian Arabs.
- Pray for effectiveness of the translated films and radio programs among the Arabs.
- Ask God to anoint the Gospel as it goes forth via radio to not only the Arabs but many of the Muslim groups that understand Chadian Arabic.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to soften the hearts of the Arabs towards the Gospel.
- Pray that God will raise up prayer teams to break up the soil through worship and intercession.
- Ask the Lord to strengthen a small emerging church and to bring forth a triumphant Arab church spreading to neighboring tribes and beyond for the glory of His name!
For more information go to: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/14926/CD
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our frequent prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.