April 3, 2018
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
- Praise God for Jesus Christ and His ultimate sacrifice on the cross. What an incredible hope we have! What incredible transformation the Gospel brings to society!
- Give thanks that we could have a display at the recent Belgrave Heights Easter Convention. Please pray that God will continue to speak to the participants' hearts.
- Praise God for a productive time in the workshop, constructing a bible transporter concept test unit. If you'd like, you can follow the progress on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/hopefromabove
- Praise God for providing for our needs each day.
- Ask that we can complete two different software projects soon. They need finishing before the next team heads overseas.
- Pray for our staff and volunteer members' health. We have members going through radiotherapy, severe depression, and recovery from a broken neck.
- Ask that the Lord will add labourers in the harvest field. For the harvest is ripe and Christians need to be concerned about the remaining 2 billion who still need to hear the Gospel.
- Pray for boldness and courage and that in all we do God will be glorified and His will be done.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Bondo Poraja in India
The Bondo Poraja live in the hills of Orissa. They are a mostly agricultural people. Despite the rich natural resources in the area, the Bondo people mostly live in poverty. It is not uncommon to find unhygienic water sources and swollen-bellied children. There are a few Hindus amongst them, however the majority are animistic in their beliefs. There is a team working on translating God's Word into their own language.
- Pray that the translation of God's Word will soon be ready.
- Ask that once the translation is ready, the people will have open hearts to receive its message.
- Pray for sustainable development that will meet the physical needs of these people.
For more information go to: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/16520/IN
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our frequent prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at email@example.com