February 11, 2020
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
“Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts. They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty—and I will meditate on your wonderful works.”
Psalm 145:3-5 (NIV)
- Praise God for great progress! We are ahead of schedule due to help from many volunteers.
- In a recent meeting of our Swiss branch (Hoffnung im Limit) it became clear that God is at work and is preparing us for something new. Praise God for His good guidance!
- Our German branch (Hoffnung Innovativ) is also experiencing God’s favour; they have been given an opportunity for wide exposure at a large youth camp later this year.
- Praise God for the good co-operation in the HFA Network and the autonomy of each branch. We are excited and encouraged by what God is doing.
- Please pray for the search for our first Chief Operating Officer; that it will be clear to us who God has appointed for this role.
- We have many packages currently being shipped overseas – please pray for their safe arrival; that none will be damaged, lost, or taken by anyone.
- We are waiting on the overdue delivery of some needed components. Please pray that the company will deliver the goods.
- Please pray about the coronavirus. Pray for the healing and protection of God’s servants in China and elsewhere in Asia. Pray also that our own projects will not be held up by travel restrictions.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Abu Sharib in Chad
The Abu Sharib are professing Muslims living in a mountainous area in the east of Chad; a North African country bordering Sudan. They have relatively abundant water supplies in what is a mostly arid area but still face difficulties in drought years. Audio Bible teaching resources that exist in the Mararit language are yet to be used among the Abu Sharib.
- Pray that audio resources will make it to the villages of the Abu Sharib from within Chad and across the border when people travel.
- Pray that the Abu Sharib will learn about Jesus and understand that our relationship to God can’t be earnt, but is based on grace.
We invite you to become an Associate Member of Hope From Above Inc. today! As an Associate Member you:
- Embrace the HFA Inc. faith statement; and
- Commit to pray for HFA Inc.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers. We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our prayer updates via email, please sign up below.