June 6, 2016
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
- Recent trials of new equipment were very successful. Pray that this tool will enable God's word to reach the darkest places where many thousands have no way to hear the Good News.
- Continue to ask the Lord to provide HFA's daily bread.
- Praise God for some useful conversations this last month at conferences where HFA was represented. Pray for more opportunities to share the need of the unreached to individuals and churches in Victoria. Here is a sobering fact from the World Evangelisation Research Centre. How can we get the Gospel to the unevangelized if we don't even know about them?
- Praise God for growing support in Switzerland for the work of HFA. Visiting staff members there continue their busy schedule and have been encouraged by the response. We praise God for the help and support of our partners, HiL.
- The news from S. Asia is that God's Word is already flying in with the new gear that was delivered. Continue to pray that God will prepare the hearts of those who receive it, and that this Word of Life will bring hope to them.
- HFA is exploring a new project to get Bibles in to another closed country. A potential new partner is investigating the options. Pray for wisdom and the Lord's guidance; and for God to supply the necessary resources.
- Staff in the Himalayas will be returning to Europe for a break this month. Pray for this couple as they travel, that they will be refreshed and encouraged as they spend time with family and meet up with our staff members there.
- God uses ways beyond our imagination to reach out to a world that needs to know Him.
- Pray for the Lord to open hearts as they receive the gospel through technologies such as the Internet, radio, satellite and medical advancements.
- Pray that missions will seek the Lord's guidance, and be inspired to use new tools to reach the unreached in isolation with the gospel.
- Pray for 2 billion people who are still unreached, that ways will be found to bring the gospel to them.
For more information go to: http://dayfortheunreached.org