July 7, 2016
Thank you for praying with us! Here are some of our recent prayer requests.
- Team members have safely returned from a speaking tour in Europe, where they conducted meetings in churches and home groups and visited many individual homes. They were encouraged by the keen interest shown. Pray that this will result in much prayer for the unreached in isolation and that these relationships will develop and grow.
- Pray for our team members as they take time out to rest and recover before returning to the office.
- Pray for direction for the way forward as different projects are considered by the team and for wisdom for the Board when they meet at the end of July.
Partners & Projects
- Pray for HiL, our partners in Switzerland as they develop local relationships. Praise God for this group of committed and able workers.
- Continue to pray for team members who are presently in their home country on leave from the Himalaya Region. Pray for them and their family, for rest and refreshment and for guidance as they return to develop the next stage of their work.
- VoM reports that their progress in delivering Bibles has been excellent. Pray for this precious Word to be found, read and understood. May it be the 'Word of Life' to those who receive it.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Maguindanau, of the Philippines
The Magindanaw are one of many groups of "lowland" Filipinos, with a population of just over one million, few of whom are believers. Though the Magindanaw are the largest group of Muslim Filipinos, their belief system is a form of "folk Islam" and their religious practices are usually mingled with animistic beliefs.
- Ask the Lord to call people who are willing to go to the Philippines and share Christ creatively with the Magindanaw.
- Pray that God will raise up an army of intercessors who will faithfully stand in the gap for the Magindanaw.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to prepare the hearts of the people for the Gospel.
- Pray for God to encourage, strengthen, and protect the small number of Magindanaw believers and to raise up a strong local church among them.
For more information go to: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/13209/RP