November 23, 2016
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
- Praise God as our partnership with Voice of the Martyrs (VOM) has been approved! We are so excited to see how God uses us through this partnership in the future.
- Praise God for his provision of a rental factory that will provide us with the much needed space for expansion.
- Praise God for giving us a trailer that will enable us to move into, and set up the new factory space.
- Pray for the factory outfitting; for God's provision of the necessary machinery, tools and office furniture.
- Please pray for the planning of a test, in preparation to mass produce a component overseas.
- Continue to pray for the design & prototyping of the water drone electronics. Pray that the necessary work would be completed so that we are able to progress.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Berber, Tekna in Morocco
The name Berber comes from an Arabic name for the aboriginal people west and south of Egypt. Berber is a generic name given to numerous ethnic groups who share similar cultural, political and economical practices. Their main vocation is settled agriculture, not nomadic wanderings.
- There may presently be no followers of Christ among this Berber people group, but pray for those who will soon emerge.
- Pray they will be joyful always, praying continually, and giving thanks in all circumstances.
- Pray these Berber peoples will once again find the Christian faith of their forefathers of long ago.
For more information go to: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/15320/MO.
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our frequent prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at email@example.com.