August 29, 2017
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
- Praise God for our partner organisations whom we have the privilege to support with aviation and technology.
- Praise God for the recent deliveries of God's word amongst an unreached and isolated people group.
- Praise God for the safe return of one of our staff members after completing a project overseas.
- Praise God for the daily provision; and that another project for Voice of the Martyrs could be completed.
- Pray that God would continue to protect us and our partner organisations; and give wisdom and guidance to do His will.
- Pray for the many ongoing health concerns amongst our staff and volunteers. Pray that God would heal, restore and encourage.
- Pray for wisdom and stamina for our staff in the Himalayas.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance for the leadership; that we make God honouring decisions.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Baloch, in Pakistan
The Eastern Baluch are part of a much larger population of Baluch numbering about 13 million. The various groups speak different languages, each with distinguishing characteristics. Their homeland reaches from eastern Baluchistan to southwestern Punjab, which borders India. This high, dry region was once a very populated country watered by a large number of flowing rivers. Today, it is a barren area of rocky mountains and dry river valleys mixed with desert land. The Baluch are Sunni Muslims. Their religious practices remain private, and there is no concept of a "state religion." All forms of secular authority are separated from the spiritual authority held by religious leaders.
- Ask the Lord to call people who are willing to go and share Christ with the Baluch.
- Pray that Christian broadcasts will be made available as communication improves.
- Ask God to strengthen, encourage, and protect the missionaries that are trying to reach the Eastern Baluch with the Gospel.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to soften the hearts of the Eastern Baluch towards Christians so that they will be receptive to the Gospel.
- Pray that God will open the hearts of governmental leaders to the Gospel.
- Ask the Lord to raise up a strong local church among the Eastern Baluch.
For more information go to: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/11684/PK
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our frequent prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.