November 13, 2017
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
- Praise God for the safe return of our staff members from a long trip overseas.
- Praise God for the prospect of a new HFA branch in Germany.
- Praise God for improved health amongst staff & volunteers.
- Praise God for a successful Bible transport in the Himalayas last month.
- Praise God for the thousands of successfully transported Bibles this year in Asia.
- Pray for healing for volunteer D who is currently undergoing chemotherapy.
- Pray for healing for staff member C in the Himalayas who needs to return home for an operation.
- Pray for our German team and the necessary preparations for the submission to the government.
- Pray for wisdom as we select projects from Mission organisations, requesting our aviation and technology support, for the coming year.
- Pray for the millions of unreached and isolated people who remain in the world today. May the Lord use us all to reach them.
- Pray for God's continued provision.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Arab, Yemeni in Ethiopia
The Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula are considered to be the original Arabs. The Arabian culture was developed by tribes of nomads and villagers who lived in the Arabian Desert. It was also from there that Arab migrations began, eventually leading to the expansion of the Arab world. The Yemeni Arabs have had a close association with Islam throughout their history; and today, nearly all of the Yemeni Arab (both in the Republic of Yemen, and in the other nations), are Muslims.
- Ask the Lord to call people who are willing to reach out and share the love of Christ with them.
- Pray that God will raise up faithful intercessors who will stand in the gap for the Yemeni Arabs.
- Ask God to give the Yemeni Arab believers opportunities to share the love of Christ with their own people.
- Pray that their traditional Muslim culture will soften, creating open doors for the Gospel to be preached among them.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to open the hearts of the Arabs towards Christians so that they will be receptive to the Gospel.
- Ask the Lord to raise up strong local churches among the Yemeni Arab.
For more information go to: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/15198/ET
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our frequent prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.