April 21, 2018
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
- We are thankful that needed software could be completed in time.
- Praise God for a volunteer who is building us a simple kitchen in our factory.
- Thankfully our staff and volunteers facing health challenges are coping and improving.
- Praise God that all preparations for an upcoming project could be completed and shipped materials have arrived.
- We are so thankful for the kindness and mercy of Christ’s salvation. What an incredible hope we have to share!
- A team of technicians are making their way to Asia. Pray for a fruitful trip over the coming weeks as they make final preparations to transport Bibles to isolated people groups.
- Some staff members will soon return to the field in Asia after a medical break. They will be resuming work in a challenging environment. Please ask for continued healing, traveling mercies and a fruitful outcome.
- As our German branch is currently being established, please pray for a favourable response as they seek government approval.
- Pray for our team members’ ongoing health needs.
- May God receive glory in all that we do.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Sentinelese in India
The Sentinelese of North Sentinel Island are almost completely isolated from the rest of the world. The Indian government prohibits people from entering North Sentinel Island. They are a hunter-gatherer society, eating fish, coconuts, wild honey, nuts, fruit, and raw animal meat. Little is known about their language or beliefs and there are no Bible resources in their language.
- Pray that the Indian government will allow Christians to enter the island.
- Ask that Christians can earn the trust of the Sentinelese people so that they can live among them and teach the Gospel.
- Pray that God will open doors for the Sentinelese people to receive the Gospel message.
For more information go to: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/20694/IN
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our frequent prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at email@example.com