March 4, 2019
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Praise God for a successful testing session with our water drone! All our expectations where exceeded and we are grateful for the good results.
- Give thanks that our first Deputy Director has started well. It has been a blessing to have him working with us the last few weeks.
- We praise God that communications with our contacts in a restricted country could be re-established after having lost contact for some time.
- Thank God for our faithful supporters. Your prayers encourage us and are vital to breaking down spiritual barriers.
- Pray for ongoing efforts to get audio bibles to a restricted country.
- Continue to ask for wisdom as we prepare for bible transports in Asia. We have had some breakthroughs in our technical issues, but there is still much work to do in the coming weeks.
- Please continue to uphold in prayer our team member, Daniel, who has had a sudden cancer diagnoses. Please ask for healing and God’s peace as he goes through treatment with uncertain health outcomes. Please also ask for comfort for his family and friends during this challenging time.
- Please pray as we continue with the water drone construction. We are currently working on adding solar panels and an autopilot system. May this technology open the doors for many isolated people groups to receive the Gospel!
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Tajik in Tajikistan
The Tajiks live in a mountainous region of Central Asia. Their homeland has been invaded and conquered on numerous occasions throughout history, leading some Tajiks to be dispersed to other locations. Most Tajiks are mountain farmers and shepherds. The majority of Tajiks are Sunni Muslims and about a tenth are non-religious. Most remain closed to the Gospel.
- Ask God to raise up long-term missionaries who will go to Tajikistan and share Christ with the Tajiks.
- Pray that the Tajiks would see their need for salvation.
- Pray for an end to the persecution of Christian believers by Muslim relatives.
- Pray that new churches would have the finances to register. This is a very expensive process in Tajikistan.
For more information, visit: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/15201/TI
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our frequent prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at email@example.com or sign up below.