March 23, 2019
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
“to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.” – Jude 1:25
- Praise God for a shipment of audio devices into a Himalayan country! Please pray for the people who will be receiving them. Ask that as they listen to God’s Word in their own language, their hearts will be changed and their eyes will be opened.
- Give thanks that our team members had the opportunity for training in crisis management last week. Ask God to protect our staff who live overseas and those who will be traveling over the coming months.
- Give God praise for His amazing love and grace which is saving people “from every tribe and language and people and nation.” What privilege to share this message!
- In the coming weeks some team members are traveling to Asia to assist in the transport of Bibles. Please ask for protection over our team and the local Partner Organisation. Ask for the successful transport of God’s Word.
- As preparations are being made for a UK speaking tour please pray that God will prepare people’s hearts to hear His call to reach the unreached. Please also pray that available spaces in the schedule will be filled with churches and other groups asking HFA to speak.
- Continue to uphold in prayer our team member, Daniel, who was suddenly diagnosed with cancer. Please ask for miraculous peace and healing.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Pashtun in Afghanistan
The Pashtuns are a very passionate people group who are said to love and hate with equal intensity. It is from the Pashtuns that the infamous Taliban originated. There are very few known Christians among the Pashtuns who are almost entirely Muslim. In Afghanistan, Muslims who convert to Christianity may be banished from their families, imprisoned or killed. These dangerous conditions can make evangelising to these people a difficult task.
- Pray for peace in their country.
- Pray for changes within the Afghan government to allow more freedom for Christianity to be preached.
- Ask God to soften the hearts of the Pashtun towards Christians so that they may be open to the gospel.
- Pray that God will give courage to Afghan Christians to share their faith.
For more information, visit: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/14327/AF
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our frequent prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up below.