May 3, 2019
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.” 1 John 5:14 (NIV)
- Give thanks to God for a successful trip to Asia, preparing technology which will allow Bible transports to continue. Give thanks that our team members have arrived home safely.
- Give thanks for the numerous opportunities we’ve had to share the vision and calling of HFA recently. Ask that God will work in hearts and minds to bring more workers to the harvest.
- Thank you for praying for our two team members who recently sat their boat licence exams. Both passed with excellent results. Keep praying for the waterdrone project as we continue the build in the workshop.
- Praise God! It is He who performs miracles and mighty deeds. It is He who displays power among the peoples and by His mighty arm we have been redeemed.
- Continue to pray for the Bible transports in Asia. Ask that those who read these Bibles will receive Jesus in their heart.
- Please pray for our team members undertaking a speaking tour in the UK. Ask that God will give them endurance and courage to speak.
- An outreach in the mountains of the Himalaya is currently under way. Please pray.
- Another outreach is to begin next week in the Amazon jungle. Ask for safety for the team and that God’s will be done.
- Pray for the unreached and isolated. Ask God to show us His will on how to bring the gospel to these people groups. Ask for His provision in this task and ask also that God will receive the glory.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Garre in Somalia
Somalia is a volatile country, greatly impacted by wars and violence. The Garre are mostly a nomadic clan, seasonally migrating with their livestock. They live in portable huts made of bent saplings covered with animal skins or woven mats. The Garre are almost entirely Muslim. It is very dangerous to be a Christian in Somalia and believers are often killed for their faith. Due to the high level of persecution, sharing the gospel is extremely difficult in this country.
- Pray that God will open a way for the gospel to enter Somalia and to reach the Garre people.
- Ask God to soften the hearts of the Somali towards Christians and the message that they bring.
- Ask the Lord for protection of any believers among the Garre clan.
For more information, visit: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/19613/SO
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up below