June 7, 2019
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message” Colossians 4:2-3a (NIV)
- Give thanks that our team member has returned safely from a helicopter outreach in the Amazon Jungle. Please continue to uphold in prayer our fellow South American brothers and sisters. The task of reaching the people in the Amazon Jungle is huge and there are many difficulties and dangers to overcome.
- Praise God that we have found a potential partner to supply Scripture translations which will be delivered to isolated people in Africa via our waterdrone.
- Give thanks that we were able to have a missions display at the recent Belgrave Heights Men’s Convention. Pray that those who attended will see the need to pray for, and participate in, the task of reaching the isolated.
- We rejoice over new reports of many delivered Bibles in Asia and the faithfulness of our partners who use our technology to send the Bibles.
- Please pray for our team members still overseas on a UK speaking tour. Pray for the next portion of their trip that people will respond to God’s call to reach the unreached.
- Ask God to give guidance and wisdom as we prepare for an upcoming Board meeting. Pray that God’s will be done.
- Continue to pray for the waterdrone project. Ask God to guide the workshop team as they continue with the build. Pray also for our potential partners as they prepare the Scripture translations to be delivered.
- Pray that HFA will continue in God’s will. As budgets are being prepared and we make decisions about the projects to be worked on in the new financial year, there is much need to seek God’s guidance.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Messiria of Sudan
The Messiria are a branch of the nomadic Baggara tribes. They Baggara are mostly herdsman, and many live in simple portable tents which can be easily packed up and moved on with the herds. The Messiria are mostly Muslim with no known Christians living among them. Their nomadic lifestyle also makes it difficult for missionaries to evangelise to them.
- Pray for peace in Sudan. Their country has suffered through much violence and conflict.
- Ask God to provide a way for Christians to live among the Messiria and share the gospel with them.
- Ask that the Lord will soften their hearts towards Christians and pray for the protection of any converts.
For more information, visit: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/13693/SU
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up below.