June 24, 2019
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” Ephesians 6:12 (NIV)
- Give thanks for the Board Meeting that was held last week. Praise God that we could have two new Board Members join us!
- Praise God for our faithful volunteers, prayer warriors and financial supporters. Without God using them we would be unable to reach the unreached living in isolation.
- We rejoice over good news from our partners in Asia reporting that the Bible transports are going well this year. Many will have the opportunity to read the Word for the first time!
- It is a delight to see the different machinery in our workshop in action. We have done a lot of welding on the water drone and are making good progress. We have also been using our 3D printer which has been a great asset for a number of projects and we are thankful for the provision of such tools.
- Please pray for outreach in the Himalayas. We have been sourcing audio devices and Bible content for distribution in a restricted country. However, we are facing a number of complications and need God’s guidance as we work to find a way to reach these isolated people.
- In faith, the Board has approved the budget for the coming financial year. We recognise that our work is only affordable when the Lord provides for each day. Please continue to pray for our ‘daily bread’.
- Pray for our team members overseas on a speaking tour. Ask for stamina, courage and good health as they speak in churches, Bible studies and prayer meetings around the UK. Ask also for God to move in hearts to add more workers to the harvest.
- Continue to pray that the various mission organisations we support through aviation and technology solutions can remain faithful and continue to reach the most isolated people on this planet with the gospel.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Jambi in Indonesia
The Jambi people primarily live in central Sumatra, an area of dense jungles, peat bogs, swamps and rivers. The river system provides them with transportation and a source of fish for selling and eating. The Jambi people use traditional and modern techniques for fishing, farming and plantation work. They are almost entirely Muslim, with very few Christians living among them.
- Ask God to open the eyes of the Jambi people to their need for a saviour.
- Pray for outreach to the Jambi people.
- Pray that a local congregation may be established in the area.
For more information, visit: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12318/ID
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at email@example.com or sign up below.