August 29, 2019
Thank you for praying for HFA! Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” – Psalm 46:10 (NIV)
- Praise God for the safe travel of two of our team members and a good start to their speaking tour.
- Bible transports into a closed Asian country continue to go well. We have heard an encouraging report that, despite the risk of persecution, people are seeking out the Bibles.
- We praise God for a great hunger for the Word of God. We have learnt that some people are willing to spend as much as a month’s wage to ‘rent’ a Bible for just a few days. What a privilege for us to be able to help deliver more copies of the Word of God.
- We are thankful for the Lord’s daily provision. We rely on His sustenance and His faithfulness.
- Pray for stamina and courage for our team members on a speaking tour. Ask God to add more workers to the harvest field.
- Pray for an outreach conducted by underground believers in the Himalaya, where they hope to distribute audio Bibles.
- Please pray for another helicopter outreach into the Amazon jungle being conducted by our South American friends.
- Please continue to pray for the waterdrone assembly as we work to prepare it for testing. May the Lord open the way to many unreached people groups through this tool.
- We are currently looking for an administration assistant to join our team. Please pray that God will provide the right person for the job. For information about the role, click here (applications close today).
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Muda in China
The Muda are a subgroup of the Hani nationality in China. Their villages are often built along ridges of the Nanliangshan Mountains. Traditionally, each family has an ancestral alter in the middle of the main room where ceremonies are performed. The Muda perform rituals to feed and honour the spirits of the dead.
- Ask God to open their eyes to the truth gospel.
- Pray that Christians from the nearby area will not overlook the Muda people.
For more information, visit: https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18612/CH
Thank you! We truly appreciate your ongoing prayers! We would also love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests.
If you would like to receive our prayer updates via email, please send your details to our team at email@example.com or sign up below.