May 14, 2020
Thank you for praying for HFA! We have faith in a good Father whose word and commandments stand firm.
Below you will find some of our recent prayer requests.
“Let all the earth fear the LORD; let all the people of the world revere him. For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.” Psalm 33:8-9 (NIV)
- There has been good weather in Asia and we pray for more.
- Thanks to our Father for giving us the resources, time, and energy to do the work he has given us to do.
- Thank Him for progress on the Bible pod design for the water drone.
- A prayer seminar delivered by the Australian Prayer Network is currently encouraging our team.
- The wisdom to know what, how, and when to expand HFA activities in view of the upcoming financial year.
- Pray that we can be attentive to what God is doing. His will be done in HFA as it is in heaven.
- Pray for the design of the waterdrone Bible pod and the next waterdrone builds.
- Pray for continued favourable winds and weather for airborne Bible deliveries, and for the delivered Bibles to have a strong spiritual impact.
This category is a tool to raise awareness and pray for the unreached. Please note that HFA is not necessarily involved in reaching the people groups mentioned in this section.
Fulani people cluster in West Africa
Type of isolation: RELIGIOUS & CULTURAL
Existing data suggests that the Fulani people cluster is spread over more than 16 countries, comprises at least 17 people groups, and in all, embraces over 27 million people – more than the population of Australia. Over 15 million people belong to the largest group – the Nigerian Fulani – of whom just a glimpse is shown below.
Islam is the religion of close to 99% of people in all 17 groups, and many people are very committed believers.The traditional Fulani lifestyle is semi-nomadic, and people in these countries and groups are proud of their way of life.
Audio teachings exist for all groups, and the Jesus film for almost all.
- Pray that the people that Christ leads to himself among the Fulani will be encouraged to stay firm in their faith in the face of an overwhelming majority that opposes them.
- Pray that Biblical resources in the language of each group will make it to them.
- Pray for their livelihoods in the face of drought and desertification.
For more information, visit: Joshua Project link to Nigerian Fulani
Thank you for your ongoing prayers for HFA! We would love to hear from you if the Lord gives words of wisdom in response to these prayer requests. If you have any questions or comments we can be contacted via the details on the ‘Contact Us’ main page.