November 12, 2015
- HFA's Annual General Meeting and board meeting take place on the 17th of November in Coldstream. Please pray for wisdom, unity and the guidance of God's Spirit for the board in their decision making.
- Pray for God to supply HFA's daily bread. There are projects waiting to be started or continued which are currently being held up, while we pray for the needed resources.
- Churches have been contacted in the Melbourne area and Geelong; seeking opportunities to share about the needs of the unreached in isolation. Pray for the team to get this message out and ask that churches will understand and respond to the need to reach these people. Pray that as a result new workers to go out into the harvest fields ripe for harvest.
- Ask the Lord to challenge an Electronics Engineer to assist with some urgent work.
- Continue to pray for Amazon Christian Mission with their important work in South America. Pray that the Lord will give relief to the leadership by the provision of additional capable leaders, and wisdom in planning and strategy decisions. Pray that the hearts of the unreached in the Amazon will be prepared to hear the Good News.
- The team in the Himalayas ask for prayer that they will sleep better. There is continued unrest and border blockades are causing shortages of supplies and fuel. Pray for the local people who have already suffered so much. Pray that they may hear about God's love for them in Christ and find help in him.
- Our partnership with Voice of the Martyrs continues strong with the development of additional technology to enable VoM to get more scriptures in to a closed country through new ways. We need ideas, wisdom and the Lord's help.
- A first meeting is planned on 17th November in Switzerland regarding a possible HFA association over there, as we seek to broaden our support base. Pray for wisdom and unity for the six people who will meet for the first time. Pray that this will result in many in Switzerland being mobilised to pray and participate in missions in the future.
'He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.' Jim Elliot
'And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.' Matthew 24v14